Before we can move forward in hiring a Re-Plant pastor, we need to confirm that we have pledges in place to support such an endevour. We are looking for a minimum of $150,000 in pledges that would be collected in 2023-2025. These funds go directly to the ministry of the Re-Plant at Cumberland Community Church.
Whether you are able to provide an ongoing donation each month, a yearly contribution or a one time gift, prayerfully consider this opportunity to further the ministry in Cumberland Village.
Giving can be done in a number of ways.
- At Cumberland Community Church during the regular worship service
- Mail cheque to PO Box 438, Cumberland B.C., V0R1S0, Canada
- E-Transfers - send to CumberlandCC-Donation@telus.net
- Pre-Authorized Debit - Use the link below to print the form. Mail the form to PO Box 438 Cumberland BC V0R1S0 Canada (not currently active)
- Credit Card or Pay-Pal through Canada Helps (link below * )
- Credit Card through Tithely (link below * *)
( * * a fee of 2.9% plus 30 cents is deducted from the donation)
Please identify all contributions as 'Re-Plant' and provide contact detail for tax receipts.